Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems updating the falcon

Good.
    I need help, I have a Falcon 60 GB Asus M4N78 PRO mounted with nvidia 8300 chipset.
    I have already installed previously FW1916 successfully.
    FW2030 and now wanted to install the bios to change sata to ide sata mode appears only me, raid and ahci mode mode.
    When you restart with usb the system tells me "Missing operating system '.
    Thank you in advance for your cooperation, I apologize for my translator.

Code:
    Hello.
    I need help, I have a Falcon 60gb Soild State Drive with a Asus M4N78 PRO Motherboard that has a  NVIDIA GeForce 8300 northbridge chipset.
    I have already installed the FW1916 firmware and now I want to upgrade to the FW2030 firmware.
    However, the only SATA settings in my bios is RAID or IDE I do not seem to have the option for AHCI.  
    When I restarted with boot to USB the system tells me "Missing operating system '.
    Thank you in advance for your cooperation, I apologize for my translator.
    This is a better translation.

If your trying to install linux on a USB flash drive then you mite need to look up a tutorial.
    Quick google search try this [HTML]http://www.pendrivelinux.com/category/new-usb-linux-tutorials/[/HTML]

If your Falcon 60gb Solid State Drive is not booting try unplugging you computer system from the Power Supply Unit for like 5 minutes or so plug it back in and try to boot from the Falcon 60gb Solid State Drive again. If that does not get your Falcon 60gb Solid State Drive to boot then try unplugging your computer to flush the power again.

All else fails Return Merchandise Authorization.

I'll bet you that you fixed it already andijustwastedmytimeonthi9393948847748764930

Comment

Working...
    X