RGB for Crosshair VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RGB for Crosshair VII

I did a forum search and didn't see an exact question for this so Im posting for RGB RAM for an AMD Ryzen 2700x in an Asus Crosshair VII m/b. I used the product guide and I like these https://www.gskill.com/product/165/1...5V16GB-(2x8GB) <--fastest I could afford
    Since GSkill says theyre compatible am I correct in thinking they've ran these on the Crosshair 7 or something like that(Iask because they're not on the m/b QVL)? Also, my CPU says its capable of running DDR4 2933 RAM and is it better to have RAM below/above that rating(I ask because Gskill doesnt offer this exact Memory Type in the RGB I want..I think)?
    To summarize, I dont want to make any 'tweaks' to this system. Just plug everything in, click the EZ overclock thing and let it do all the math. Please confirm this RAM can do that for me. Thanx for reading. t/c.

Just need to enable DOCP Profile in UEFI under AI Tweaker > AI Overclock Tuner.

Check to see if you have the latest BIOS. Let us know if you encounter any problems.

Also, modules should be installed in slots 2 and 4 away from CPU.

Comment

Working...
    X