Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Help!BSOD when in Dual channel ddr memory why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help!BSOD when in Dual channel ddr memory why?

So I build my pc, it has been 3 weeks.With 8gb ram ddr3 ripawjaz 1600 mhz.The pc worked fine till the 28 may 2012.After that I start getting bsod everytime i boot up.I try to use 1 channel and try if it works.Then it work well no bsod.Then I try both of the stick individually to see if one of them was not working.but they were working perfect individually.I try to see if its was my gpu but it wasnt.I did memory diagnose with 8gb and windows didnt find any error.And I think i got the latest Bios some computer guy updated the bios yesterday but no hope always blue screen -_-.Do you guys think the problem is my Mobo or something else or maybe RAM?Or should I just buy 1 stick of 8 gb ram and continue like that?

full spec:
    -i7 3770k at stock ghz
    -G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) ------Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL
    -Radeon 7970
    1tb HDD
    -ASUS P8Z77-V LE

Heres what I get in the blue screen

A problem has been detected and windows has been shutdown to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen,restart the computer.If this screen appears again,follow those steps:

Check to be sure you have adequate disk space.If a driver is identified in the stop message,disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates.Try changing video adapters.

Check with your hardware vendor for any Bios updates.Disable Bios memory options such as caching or shadowing.If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components,restart your computer,press F8 to select Advanced startup options, and then select safe mode.

Thecnical information:

***STOP: 0x0000007E - (0xFFFFFFFFC000001,0xFFFFF88004935F66,0xF IDK THE REST

Collecting data for crash dump...
    Initilizing disk for crash dump...
    Beginning dump of physical memory...
    Dumping physical memory to disk:

ANY1 KNOW TO SOLVE THIS PLEASE ):

Try going into Windows in safe mode - if it will go into Windows that way, then the problem is prob a driver a something in the OS itself, if you get to Windows OK in safe mode try running SFC /scannow from the command prompt as an Administrator

Click start
    all programs
    Click on Accessories
    Put cursor on Command Prompt and right click
    click on Run As Administrator
    then at the C:\ prompt in the new window, type SFC /SCANNOW
    hit enter

( SFC is System File CHeck)

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
    X