Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ RipjawsZ ] F3-12800CL10Q-32GBZL (8Gx4) + ASUS P8P67 LE Mobo

Does anybody have a clue if this kit

[ RipjawsZ ] F3-12800CL10Q-32GBZL (8Gx4)
    http://www.gskill.com/products.php?index=431

will work with the ASUS P8P67 LE mobo?

I know the X version is listed as compatible in the G-Skills site, but the Z isn't and I'm not sure if that means it is not compatible or just that it was not tested...

Thanks!

Prob just not tested yet, they normally test with whatever is available and then test additional sets as they get them and have time, when the mobo first came out there weren't any 8GB sticks, so they prob tested with some as soon as they got them in, the Z series is newer and most testing with them prob went to the socket 2011 and the Z77 mobos

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks a lot! One last question though, do you (or anybody else) happen to know if the Z series is usually compatible with the P67 chipset?

Comment

one little question about this stick.

how much ram chips on one stick? i can not evaluate the number due to the rad.

Thanks

Comment

I've had a couple different Z sets on a few different P67s, the Zs are native 1.3 XMP but have a 1.2 XMP profile also which is prob what you'll want to use....as to chips, believe 8 per side, but not positive, haven't had to pull a HS off any

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

infact my question is about the F3-12800CL10Q2-64GBZL kit

8 x 8Gb sticks

i want to konw how much chips one stick count.
            i supposed to be 16 chips per sticks but not sure

Comment

Yes, 16 chips.

Thank you
              GSKILL TECH

Comment

thanks for your quick answer

Comment

Let us know how it goes

Tman

Comment

Working...
                  X