Ripjaws F3-12800CL10Q-32GBXL and GA-Z77X-UD5H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripjaws F3-12800CL10Q-32GBXL and GA-Z77X-UD5H

hi all... anyone know if the Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H mobo can run the Ripjaws kit F3-12800CL10Q-32GBXL (1600 4 x 8GB) ?? checked Gigabyte site this morning (mobo manual) and it makes no mention that 1600 is just for Ivy bridge, but someone at Newegg posted they saw 1333 was tops for Sandy Bridge.(which i have) any reply greatly appreciated!

No problem at all. Make sure to enable XMP in EFI/BIOS.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

thanks for the fast reply, Gskill Tech!
      hoping my new build is as fast as your reply....

Comment

Yep! Let us know if you have problems!

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

been a while since my OP, but just to let U know.
          everything went flawless. i'm an overclocking dunce, but set to the mid-setting of Gigabyte easy-tune, no probs for almost a month. Prime 95 liked for so long, had to shut it off out of boredom.
          thx, GSKILL TECH.
          you were spot-on. I work in a QA/QC capacity, so i truly appreciate the QUALITY of your advice. Your set of Ripjaws performing eXactly (if not better) than advertised.
          very cool.

Comment

Glad to hear all is well, how do you like the 32GB, doing anything special with it?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

hi Tradesman,
              i absolutely love the 32GB... my old setup was a GA-8KNXP w/4GB so obviously it was time to upgrade. i primarily run NX 7.5 (unigraphics) and PC-DMIS CMM inspection software. both are memory hogs. NX used to take about a minute to start.... now its up in 3-5 seconds!
              it probably helps i have 2 Intel SSDs in Raid 0 but am sure that without the 32GB of GSkill installed, i would still be cursing these two applications.....
              thx again you guys! GSkill is definitely my ONLY memory provider.....

Comment

Always good to hear, keep in touch

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X