No announcement yet.

Issue with F3-12800CL9Q-16GBRL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, give that a try, and while it's a pain, Memtest should really be run 1 stick at a time, that way if there is a bad one it can be isolated

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Okay, I'll give that a go tonight. Thanks!

Comment

Let us know how it goes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Wheeeeee! So I did one pass on each stick. 3 sticks made it through 1 pass without a single error. One stick had thousands of errors as soon as i started the test. I just wanted to give this quick update. When I go to sleep I'm going to let the test run on the 3 good RAM sticks overnight. If the test comes back fine, should I change those BIOS settings back? Thanks again! =)

Comment

Not sure what BIOS settings you mean, if it the timings (9-9-etc) that's the correct timings for the sticks, from the looks of it you prob have a bad one and will want to exchange through your e-tailer or RMA

Tman

Comment

Success! So I ran memtest with the 3 supposed good sticks and not a single error after 9 hours! Yay! Yeah I was going to leave the timings the way they are, but I was mostly curious about the voltage settings. But if it works, it works! Unfortunately newegg only has the 30 day return deal so I guess I need to go with an RMA. How do I go about starting that?

Thanks again for all your help! =)

Comment

Info on RMAs can be found here:

http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

will want to contact rma@gskillusa.com

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X