f3-10666cl9d-8gbxl blue screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f3-10666cl9d-8gbxl blue screen

Hi, i have problem with my Ram f3-10666cl9d-8gbx when i build my computer all was ok but now i have always blue screen. I just open firefox and blue screen at random time.

blue screen code is all diferent, one was fault_in_nonpaged_area

this is my config :

Ram: f3-10666cl9d-8gbx
    Cpu: i3-2100
    Mother Board: Gigabyte h67m-d2-b3 rev.1.1
    Video card: evga gts450 fpb

I have test memory with memtest and no error.

Thanks for help

Sounds like the DRAM is OK then, double check though and make sure the timings and voltage are correct, will also want to check that your drivers are up to date, if this normally happens with FireFox, check for updates for it or a new version (if using an old version, may be opening to a home page that uses newer programming), check for Virus's/malware...could also be a corruption in the OS (Win), might consider a system repair or at least run SFC /SCANNOW (System File Check) this will check the system files for those with errors or corruption........try these out and let us know what happens

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

i buy new stick to test memory gb micro 2gb ddr3 1333mhz and no problem at all. so i know now is my gskill memory. i have chek volatage and timing and is ok i show you picture of it. i got an other blue screen ( memory_menagement ).

do you have an idee ?

thanks

ps: sorry for big image

Comment

Can try each stick by itself to see if one causes problems, can raise DRAM voltage to 1.5 and see if problems persist, also could try VTT at 1.1....

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

my DRAM is alraidy 1.5 auto i have try to set it manualy but he give me 1.524 o 1.527 i will try VTT at 1.1

Comment

can try the 1,527 option

Tman

Comment

ok i think i have stability now with VTT 1.1 and DRAM at 1.56. i have made a stress test and no blue screen for 30 min now. i will repost here if other blue screen apear

thanks for help

Comment

No problem, drop us an update

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X