F3-14900CL9D-8GBXL Optimizing timngs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-14900CL9D-8GBXL Optimizing timngs

Any tips on lowering secondary timings to get the most out of this ram? not sure where to start really, and what i should avoid messing with.
    Current timings are CL9,10,9 20 1N at 1.50625 volts and 1.0625 VCCIO voltage.
    I7 2600k
    Asus P8Z68 Deluxe

Thanks. heres the secondary timings

Sorry I can't help with your timing. I'm AMD for awhile yet.
    Just a note, if you put in a USB flash drive formatted FAT32 or NTFS, press F12 while in UEFI, it will take a screen shot and place it on the flash drive.
    I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that.

Comment

yes i know, just did what was easiest for me

Comment

When GSkill is in next they might see something, but you'll seldom get any kind of a performance gain out of secondary timings, they are mainly small increments for stabilization purposes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

So far No luck, wheres gskill at ><

Comment

He's been out sick, hopefully he doesn't have the same thing that hit me a few weeks back, but have some friends out California way that have had the same, put them down for over a week. Hoopefully back in the next day or so.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Just got a note from him, been out sick, hopes to be back in a day or so, also got something for you,check your PMs

Tman

Comment

noo, no messing with secondary timings unless you would like an unstable system.

You should only tweak with the first four, use higher voltage, or increase frequency.

Thank you
                GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
                X