X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with BIOS settings

good night,
    first of all apologize for my English.
    I recently acquired by mistake (this model is not on the compatibility list my motherboard) 4 modules of 4GB RipjawsX F3-12800CL9D DDR3-1600. The PC I work well with 8 GB (I've tried for two days without problems), but with 16GB consistently fails to boot and blue screen appear in the system frequently.
    My motherboard is an ASUS P8Z68V-PRO/GEN3 with system BIOS version 3202 (date: 02/17/2012), and i7-2600K processor.
    I can manually set the BIOS to work correctly the 16 GB? with the XMP profile apply correct setting (CL9-9-9-24) but fails.
    In the BIOS setup forum have not found the model or the memory board.
    Thank you very much in advance.
    Joan

Looks like you have two sets of the sticks so XMP won't work, so....disable XMP, manually set the timings to 9-9-9-24, (not sure of your exact model, guessing the XL or XM) so set DRAM voltage up to 1.55, CR at 2T or 2N if it uses the N designator, and start the VCCIO at about 1.16 and give that a try

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

sorry XL.
      Thank you.
      Joan

Comment

Think directions above will get you there, or at least get started, any problems give us a shout

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

today proves the instructions, is that yesterday was no screen.
          Thank you.
          Joan

Comment

So is everything all right now?

Tman

Comment

good night Tman,
              I applied the settings. The system boots to the first without any automatically readjustment by the motherboard, and the system works perfectly.
              Some additional recommendations for adjustments?
              I leave it under observation two days and you confirm it works without problems.
              Thank you so much!!!
              Joan

Comment

No problemo, make sure it's stable then if you want to play and OC a little, give us a shout, glad to help

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X