Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding RAMS compatibility

Model of the motherboard:P8Z68-V PRO
    Model of the memory: F3-10666CL7D-4GBRH ( i have 4GB X 4)
    Model of the CPU:1155

I went to ASUS website and i read in their MOBO compatibility it wasn't compatible with this rams. However, G.SKill website displays that the rams ARE compatible. Which one is it wrong or are they compatible??

Please a valid explanation

Model of the motherboard:P8Z68-V PRO
    Model of the memory: F3-10666CL7D-4GBRH ( i have 4GB X 4)
    Model of the CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 3000 BX80623I72600K

sorry i have to be more exact about this sorry

Comment

The model # you show is for a set of 2x2GB, but if it's the 2X4GB w/ two sets then you are at 16GB (you show to the side 4GBx4)?

The set is compatible whether it be the 2x2GB sets or the 2x4GB sets, ASUS may not show it because they prob haven't tested with it yet - they generally test with whatever they have handy (even their newest mobos, the socket 2011, they have sets of DRAM as having been 'tested' that haven't been made in over a year)

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Awesome they worked now i get no video ouput in my screen

could it be because of my graphics card? but it runs perfectly fine..

Comment

Make sure it's seated tightly, and your cable is attached well at both ends. Does the graphics card require a power connector? if so is it tight?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
          X