No announcement yet.

F3-10600CL9D-8GBNT compatible with z68 chipset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i do remember the ddr days, i had a pentium 2 mobo, and had 4 memory slots, and I had different brands and speeds all in the same mobo, some worked most of the time and a couple hated life. also my last mobo which had a c2d was suppost to only have a max of 2gb, but i installed 4gb and it read it, used it, and was happy, it was an hp computer too, but i think they were lieing through their teeth about stuff, mainly to get us customers to buy new stuff.
    but as for my ddr3 stuff, im just gonna wait and see what happens, hopefully the end result is good, i hate when bad things happen, specialy when the first set i have had a faulty ram stick , which that faulty ram(until i found out the problem) was causing excessive amounts of issues, idk what the heck it was and it was really starting to aggrivate me to no end, but atleast i found the bad guy, sending it in to gskill for rma replacement.

Comment

so also, how well does the memory controller im my sandy bridge core i3 work compared to a amd.

im sure i relayd my spec's somewhere but, i just like sharing

intel core i3 2100
      asus p8z68-m pro
      currently 4gb as the other 4gb is dead
      future going to be 16gb if the two sets are going to cooperate or not, I hope they do.
      500gb sata hdd
      nzxt m59 case(very nice for the price)
      a nice cooler master geminII s524 cooler(maybe overkill for a 2100, but it looks nice and does a very good job at keeping my i3 cool, temps low as 21c

I mainly got some affordable NICE stuff for my new pc build
      I haven't built my own personal at all before, messed with a bunch, built one for a freind with the same memory by the way, but no problem out of his

Comment

CPU should be fine for the sticks, could of had trouble with faster sticks but the CPU is native 1333

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

well, i got my other 8gb kit and I plugged it into my computer and eventhough the two kits i have are not of the same kit, it works flawlessly, and when i get my replacement memory ill have 16gb of ram. So i have 12gb of working memory right now, ran memtest took 1 hour and all passed. I am alot more happier now than i was before. but thought id share the info

Comment

Glad to hear it, keep us informed

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

So memetest showed you had bad sricks huh

Comment

Working...
              X