• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9-12GBRL...M4A89TD PRO/USB3 issues

Asus M4A89TD PRO/USB3
    AMD Phenom II x6 1090T
    F3-12800CL9-12GBRL

I'm getting Bsod (memory management for the most part). It happens while gaming but even while just trolling the net and I'm a noob at bios. can anyone help me pls?

Is this the 3 three stick set? F3-12800CL9T-12GBRL with the T after the CL9, for tri-channel, or a set of two and one, or a 4 stick set missing 1 stick? If it's the tri-channel set, check your mobo manual for the preferred slots for 3 sticks and manually set up the base timings, and check the 1600/AMD sticky for set up, which can be found here:

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=7688

with that as a basis, and using 3 sticks, may have to play with the DRAM and/or CPU/NB voltage a bit further

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

thx for the help... my mobo manual only refers to 1,2 and 4 sticks of RAM so do you think that taking the thrid stick out may make a difference? I don't want to getting into the bios until know if I should use 2 or 3 sticks. cheers for your help.

Comment

Three should work, but regardless you'll have to go into the BIOS if you want to run the 1600 sticks at 1600. May just want to start with two sticks using the guide and then add the third, which may take just a hair more voltage than the two sticks

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X