Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-14900cl9-4gbxl[x2]+gigabyte ga-990fxa-ud3+amd phenom ii x6 1055t

ok so this is my set up im looking to run my ram at 1866

ram= F3-14900CL9-4GBXL [x2] ~8 gigs total in dual chan mode slots as _2_ 1 ~

o/s= win 7 64bit prem

mobo= GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 [current bios is F4 hence f5 crashed week later also upon f5 flash wihle loding in to windows sounds were verry distroted and lagish ram was running at 1600 and was configuered with easytune 6 befor flash of f5 update] every thing a ok atm perhaps i should have load fail safe defaults be for bios update ?

cpu=AMD PHENOM II X6 1055T stock clocks

ok run down i have the ram running at 1600 with easy tune 6 and its stable but im looking to manualy config my ram in bios to run @ 1866 any stabil setups out there.. thanx
    Last edited by Mudafugas; 02-21-2012, 01:08 AM.

CPU Host Frequency 233.

CPU-NB should be ~2800MHz.

CPU-NB Voltage 1.15V

Keep us posted.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Yes

DRAM Frequency DDR3-1600

+

CPU Host Frequency 233 will overclock DRAM Frequency to ~DDR3-1866

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

well im running that setup atm

so far so good 1 ? when i disabled core preformace boost due to stock heatsink upon loging in to windows the windos sound was lagish any idead ?

running at

cpu clocks 3262.00 [ idle temps are 28c ]

fsb =233

ram= x8 @ 1864 [9-10-9-28]

cpu-nb = 1.15

and i turned off core boost with my stock heat sink

cool and quite is active

thanx for your support
        Last edited by Mudafugas; 02-21-2012, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Looking good

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

after a night of gaming

up the performace by far will be buying 2 more sticks asap even though i dont need um but they rock thanx agian for the effort in helping me take care techs
            Last edited by Mudafugas; 02-21-2012, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Glad to hear another success story, let us know when you get the additional DRAM

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

im about to buy additonal ram and i was considering sniper series just to off set my them red/black is the sniper series -G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory Model F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR- the same as what i have now or would there be any problems ? thanx agian

Comment

mixing the same ram is not recomended mixing diffrent types is a no no ..

Comment

Might get them to play together, but if so may be rather time consuming

Tman

Comment

hum well i was just woundering the desription for both models as in timings and voltages are the same just kinda woundering if was same ram with diffrent heat sinks thanx agian

Comment

Believe those models used different memory chips and possibly different PCBs. The SPDs prob differ also, but that won't really matter as they'll have to be set up manually

Tman

Comment

Working...
                        X