Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-17000CL9-2GBXL on P8Z68-Deluxe 8GB Issues

Hi to all! You are great!
    Around 6 mounth ago I bought 4 modules 2GB each of F3-17000CL9-2GBXL to place in my ASUS P8Z68-Deluxe Motherboard.
    Since now I've tried to find a stable operativity at 2133Mhz but the SPD were totally wrong.

As you can see in the image below CPU-Z is telling that with XPM profile I should set 9-12-9-29 at 1.6V. I've tried but this timings works only with 2 modules at time not with all 4 togheter.

However after 6 month of reserch I've found that with 11-11-11-30, 1.65V of DDR Voltage and a little push of VCCIO at 1.10V all works fine, as you can see below.

But my question is, do you have some specs to reduce the 1.65V or the VCCIO? Or more, do you have better timings you know to work for 2133Mgh XPM-2134 profile with 8GB in 4 sticks?

Thanks guys! You are great memory producers!

Finally these are my others specs:

Last edited by kiwivda; 12-22-2011, 02:41 AM.

A regular 4 sticks set would have been preferable as they would have been tested to work together at the spec timings, mixing 2 packages can be problematic in of itself and mixing four even more so. Looks like you have it set pretty well, can only suggest keeping the BIOS updated as that might help, and can always notate your current settings to fall back to, and experiment with the timings and voltages to tighten things up while maintaining stability, Many wouldn't have even gotten as far as you have already, congrats!

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thaks! Ok I will continue in experimenting around timings to find a way to low down the DDR Voltage.

Comment

Let us know how it goes, might be able to use the info in a guide

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Hi
          I have the same memory modules on ASUS V-pro gen3 MBO,
          and they're working just fine on 9-11-9-28 1.6V setup

Comment

Your, looks good and prob has a BIOS that's ready for the sticks, many mobos have a BIOS that lags behind the available sticks

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X