F3-17000CL8D-4GBXMD Subtimings on Sabertooth P67

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-17000CL8D-4GBXMD Subtimings on Sabertooth P67

For this kit on a Sabertooth P67 BIOS 1904, the speed, main timings, voltage and command rate are set correctly. But I'm not sure about the subtimings. Information for tRC, tWR, tRRD, tRFC, tWTR, tRTP, tFAW:

SPD according to the BIOS shows 46, 16, 7, 110, 8, 8, 32 but those are not what is set by the BIOS. For instance, tRFC is set to 118.

System passes what stability tests I've thrown at it (memtest, OCCT).

Should I ignore the auto settings for the subs and set what the SPD shows?

Have tried enabling XMP and selecting the profile you want?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Yes, XMP profile selected. Roboot & set to spec except for the subs. All subs are on Auto. running 12, 7, 118, 9, 9, 33, 8. The rest don't show up in the SPD list and I can't seem to find the tRC in my BIOS. SPD shows it should be set to 46 in the XMP profile but I don't see any such setting.

Comment

XMP should set things to the optimal the mobo can take, which is why the others that show, will show as Auto unless you change them

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Understood. I am leaving the subs on auto. Thanks!

-Jim

Comment

No problem, Enjoy!

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X