Ripjaws f3-12800cl9d-8gbxl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripjaws f3-12800cl9d-8gbxl

Purchased this from new egg on sale so no return or trade possible. I have an Asus M4A785TD-V EVO AM3 motherboard with AMD Phenom II X4 955 processor, Currently, I am using the same ram in the 4gb pack and working excellent. however when I added the new ram the computer will only power up, the MB does not post and I get no other response besides the lights being on.

I did a reset on MB (removed power and battery) placed in each module 1 at a time with the exact same result, just power, nothing happens. Put back in the old ram and no issues at all.

Might try remove power cord, remove all DRAM, reset the BIOS/CMOS (either use the pin reset or remove the mobo battery for a minute or so), then install one of the new sticks, it should boot up into the BIOS at 1333, if it does then add the second stick, if it doesn't then try with the other new stick

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

As stated in the first post, I've already tried that. Neither one will post. what does it take to get an RMA number?

Comment

Do you have the latest BIOS? Might check that, otherwise info on RMAs can be found here:

http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

and you'll want to contact them at rma@gskillusa.com

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X