F3-12800CL7D 2x2GB errors and BSOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL7D 2x2GB errors and BSOD

Hi evry1! I have a problem with my memory (I think). My pc is almost 1 year old and everything worked fine, but now I have alot of BSOD and every program i run is closing with some error like cant read from memory and BSod (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA) appear after 10-20 sec. I have reinstalled the windows to XP, the same problem...

But i noticed - if the pc working about 20-30 min. after that there is everything OK. like warm up=)

So my memory was used on 1600mhz 1.5v standard timing(nothing was changed).
    now I tried to set it to 7-8-7-24, tried the voltage to 1.65v, still alot of errors in memtest86 and BSOD in windows.

the problem exist only with 1 stick,I mark it with a marker. the other stick if working fine, I tested them 1 by 1 with memtest86 and always non stop errors in 1 exact stick when it checking random number sequence after 2-3 mins of test.

so my system is - i5 2500K 3.3Ghz, gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 (last bios ver.), F3-12800CL7D 2x2GB, win 7 64,
    PS- Chieftec 550W

plz tell me what I can try to do with this problem? i cant wait 30 min every time i start a PC.
    Gave the memory to my vendor but they said there is no problems in it

sorry for bad english)

Sounds dead, will want to contact rma@gskillusa.com or rma@gskill.com (world), can find info on rma procedures here:

http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
    X