No announcement yet.

F3-10666cl8d-4gbhk bsod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try that. Hmm would to high of a PCH effect RAM perhaps?

NOPE: Still BSoD @ 1.55V

Pulling out the old RAM for RMA.

Do you guys happen to have a plan or something we can work out where can get cross shipped ram for a price or something?

Wait... I removed the old stick and it still blue screened... I don't have the original package so imma see if i can work something out with newegg if not i'll have to send it to you. Not sure why it's blue screening when they checked out under memtest..
    Last edited by Squall_Rinoa89; 12-05-2011, 06:18 PM.

Comment

there a way I can get the RMA for this rolling? What would I have to send back the bad set or Should I send back both?

I'll just give you guys a call and see if I can get this going faster.

Comment

Can email rma@gskillusa.com or ema@gskill.com (world) can find info at:

http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
          Can email rma@gskillusa.com or ema@gskill.com (world) can find info at:

http://www.gskill.com/rma.php
          I sent in the e-mail along with both invoices cause im not sure what you guys want to do about the situation. Looking forward to getting an e-mail from you guys with the RMA numbers and what all i'm doing.

Comment

If not today, you'll probably get a response Wed and they can lead you through the process, normally you get a RMA number, ship the package to them in California, then they check 'em out and send the replacements within a day or so, sounds like headed to New York so it may take a few days to get back to you, would guess within 5-8 days of them getting the stick(s)

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

If not today, you'll probably get a response Wed and they can lead you through the process, normally you get a RMA number, ship the package to them in California, then they check 'em out and send the replacements within a day or so, sounds like headed to New York so it may take a few days to get back to you, would guess within 5-8 days of them getting the stick(s)

Do you guys want both sets?

Comment

Did you get a response from the RMA folks?

Tman

Comment

Did you get a response from the RMA folks?
                  Just an RMA Number, but nothing that's saying both or what not. One ram stick definitely has problems. The rams shooting off a bunch of errors now under memset 4.20
                  Last edited by Squall_Rinoa89; 12-08-2011, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Will need to get in touch w/ them (RMA is a separate area), may want to ref this thread and/or ask them to check w/ GSkill Tech

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=9701

Tman

Comment

Yes, it is recommended to send both, but we do accept single modules. Some people don't have alternatives, so they can only send one.

Thank you
                      GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
                      X