Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Gskill & P8P67 Motherboard

Hey guys,

I recently purchased a new 8gb DDR3 1600 MHZ (9-9-9-24) kit.

Model: F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL

Link: http://www.gskill.com/products.php?index=355

My System Specs:

Core i3 2100
    Asus P8P67
    2 x 4 Gb DDR3 1600 MHZ (9-9-9-24)
    1 TB + 64 GB SSD
    Corsair 750 WATT PSU
    GTX 560 Ti HAWK

Now my problem After installing them I have been getting BSODs daily, I get corrupt archives with extracting with WinRar and games that I have wont start.

Please guide me what Can be done.

PS. The same ARCHIVES when extracting on my same system WITHOUT F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL works absolutely fine. Can you please tell me what is wrong with the rams and how can I fix it?

I ran MEMTEST86+ which gives almost 9999 Errors (RED) in less than 5 seconds.

I've tried increasing the VOLTAGES, Down Clock to 1333 Mhz, yet the problem persists.

Do you have the latest BIOS? Check that, then in the BIOS, enable XMP select the profile for 1600 and try that

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
      Do you have the latest BIOS? Check that, then in the BIOS, enable XMP select the profile for 1600 and try that
      Yes I have the LATEST BIOS.. Still its giving the same problem.

Maybe I'll have to send it in RMA :S

Comment

If CPU at stock might raise DRAM voltage + .05

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
          If CPU at stock might raise DRAM voltage + .05
          I took it till 1.60v.. Still the same.

Comment

Might check all the mobo and the GPU driver, might also raise VCCIO just a tad + .04 or so.....GSkill should be in later today, they may know of something that's going on w/ the mobo

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X