Core i5-750
    ASUS p7p55d
    (Company Name Cant Provide) Stock 2*2 GB DDR3
    1 TB + 500 GB Seagate
    Cooler Mater USP 100
    Cooler Master GX 650 SMPS
    MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti Hawk

I was thinking about upgarding my RAM.
    I saw that G.Skill Ripjaws (2*4) 8GBXL On a Review in a Computer Magazine. But cant find which one in the G.Skill Product Page.
    Now the question is I Am a midgrade(For the high money i cant invest now) gamer.
    I will change everything one by one but not the CPU and the MB rest for the 2012-half 2013.
    Will my motherboard and CPU support that ram? Or what will b better please admin help me...
    I am from india. Please Help...

Not sure what speed you are looking for, here is a mix of Ripjaws X models:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...=1&PageSize=20

The mobo itself can handle basically any of the sets, the determining factor may be how high you want or are willing to OC, believe on the p7p55d, anything 1866 and up requires an OC

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

thnk u

Thank u admin. Basically I need RAM which is over 1333 MHz. And though I am a PC geek. I never tried overclocking after i fried my brand new Pentium 4 PC a lot back. So which brand should i use. If i want to use overclocking... then if i follow the steps u guyz described earlier bck there. will it be safe. as u know i fried my pc onece. please dont mond anything please help...

Comment

Here are a couple, not sure which is in stock in your area:

F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL

F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL

F3-12800CL7D-8GBRH

F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM

F3-12800CL8D-8GBECO

Don't worry about frying your CPU. When done correctly, it is very safe. We will guide you so there will be no problems.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
        X