Which ram sticks to choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which ram sticks to choose?

Hi!i need a little bit of help!i am building a new computer for my son an for the first time!Mobo is Asus P8Z68-V ,CPU i72600k,and planing to build in G.Skill memory sticks in for the first time!It will be used more or less for gaming and a sort of multimedia center!I think that 8gb will be more than enough!can you advise me which memory will be good for me!G.Skill F3-17000CL11D-8GBXL 8GB or are there any cheaper good enough for my hardware configuration?

Actually there's a couple that are less in 2x4GB, the set you mention is at the EGG $90 and is 2133 @ CL11 that set roughly equates performance wise to 2000 @ CL10 or 1866 @CL9.....
    @ 1866 CL9 they have a set of Snipers (F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR) for $75 and a set of RipjawsX (F3-14900CL9D-8GBXL) for $70

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

well i am from europe (slovenia) and those sticks are not available in my country!what about 1600's?

Comment

For 1600, with near same performance look for a set at CL7 or CL8

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

thank yo very much

Comment

No problem, let us know how it all works out and what you decide on

Tman

Comment

Well I decided for F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM!Now I am wating for delivery!Definetly will inform you how all will work

Comment

We'll be looking for you

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X