DDR3 2000 MHZ and Asus Rampage Extreme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDR3 2000 MHZ and Asus Rampage Extreme

Hello, I have a Asus Rampage Extreme whith a QX9750 E0.
    Can you tell me what G.Skill DDR3 memory referency I must buy for increase its to 1900 or 2000 Mhz?
    At this time I have G.Skill F3-17000CL9D-8GBXM and I can't exceed 1640 Mhz @4300 Mhz
    FSB 408 X 10.5.
    each time I try to decrease the multiplier of the CPU, memory become instable and OCCT test find errors.
    Thx and best regards.
    Last edited by xavist; 11-05-2011, 08:18 PM.

DO you have the latest BIOS? for 2000 or 2133 you'll have to manually set the timings 9-11-10-28, DRAM voltage 1.65, and CR 2T

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Hello, yes I have the latest bios, I already set manualy the timings 9-11-10-28, DRAM voltage 1.65, and CR 2T but it is unstable each time I decrease the multiplier of CPU under 10.5.
      Can you advise me better G.skill referency for this motherboard?

Comment

Can you tell me if GSkill F3-16000CL8D-4GBPIS should be works?

Comment

Need to keep the multiplier up or raise the FSB Voltage higher in order to drop the multiplier..the FSB needs to be at/about the freq you want the DRAM to run at.
          Last edited by Tradesman; 11-07-2011, 11:18 AM.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Hello again
            1- Please, can you tell me how much can I raise the FSBV ?
            2- Must I raise also NB voltage? If yes can you tell me how much can I raise it?
            2- Can you tell me if GSkill F3-16000CL8D-4GBPIS should be works at 1900 MHz on Asus rampage extreme X48?
            Last edited by xavist; 11-07-2011, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Just the NB voltage, maybe about .06, and my mistake was simply referring to the FSB itself (voltage) was getting ahead of myself, 1900 w/ the X48 should be doable, the mobo is rated up to 2000 with a healthy OC

Tman

Comment

Just the NB voltage, maybe about .06,
                I did not understand what you mean?
                What is the value?

Comment

up about + .06 from your current setting for the sticks at what you are trying to run

Tman

Comment

Hello,
                    Please can you tell me if Is it dangerous to raise dram voltage to 1.950 V on GSkill F3-16000CL7D-4GBPIS memory? because it appears more stable when I set this value to AUTO in bios of asus rampage extreme and i can see in voltage monitor dram voltage value is 1.951V.
                    Last edited by xavist; 11-10-2011, 09:24 AM.

Comment

I think I'd try to keep it to a max of 1.8 or so

Tman

Comment

Make sure they are nice and frosty..

Thank you
                        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Hello again,
                          Can you tell me what timings values for 1637 MHZ whith GSkill F3-16000CL7D-4GBPIS?

Comment

Replied in your other post on the other thread

Tman

Comment

Working...
                            X