F3-12800CL9D-4GBXL problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9D-4GBXL problem

Hi..I faced problem cannot boot into the system but when I "Mem OK" button the system restart and boot successfully into bios..But when I turn off my pc the problem occur again..I also have using xmp and manual setting according to memory configuration and it boot correctly..But when I turn off my pc for a while and when turn on it again it wont boot into bios..I think everytime I on my pc I must using "Mem OK" button to boot..What my problem here?

Could be a couple of things, check to ensure you have the latest BIOS, then enable XMP and select the 1600 profile. If you continue to lose the setttings, you may have a bad or going bad CMOS battery if it 'loses' the settings like DRAM timings, date, etc. Might also be not enough juice from the PSU or the mobo isn't regulating the voltage in which case you could try raising the DRAM voltage .05. If these things don't help, could you post your BIOS settings along with the make/model of your mobo and CPU

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
    X