F3-16000CL9D-4GBRH on Asus Crosshair IV Formula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-16000CL9D-4GBRH on Asus Crosshair IV Formula

Hi guys, thanks for approving my registration. Nice to be here in this forum

I just wanted to know, if there are any known issues with using two kits of the F3-16000CL9D-4GBRH on the Asus Crosshair IV Formula Board.
    I checked the C4F_Memory_QVLwith6coreCPU.pdf (because i am using a phenom II x6 on this board). It doenst say anything about using two kits (that means 4 times 2gb = total of 8gb).
    I allready bought them online while waiting for the registration progess in this forum, so i hope i wont be disappointed when they will arrive this week!

Thanks for reading my request and in advance for your answers.

Greetings from germany,
    kron0s

Generally it's best to get all the DRAM you want in a single set, that way the sticks are tested to work together, mixing two sets can be problematic, good thing is generally if there is a problem you can make voltage or timing adjustments to get them to play if they are balky about it. Good thing is you bought them at the same time so chances are good they will play. Set the DRAM up manually and let us know how it goes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
    X