No announcement yet.

Ripjaws X Series F3-12800CL6D-4GBXH & Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3P settings Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripjaws X Series F3-12800CL6D-4GBXH & Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3P settings Problems

I am having some boot problems on my new Ripjaws X Series Model F3-12800CL6D-4GBXH Memory & New Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3P LGA 1155 Intel Z68 Motherboard.
    First off This is my system setup.

Ripjaws X Series Model F3-12800CL6D CL 6-8-6-24 (4 modules 8 GB total Memory)
    Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3P LGA 1155 Intel Z68
    Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz CPU
    NVidia EVGA GTX 480 GPU
    ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX-B CPU Cooler
    Windows XP 32bit & Windows & 64 Bit (Dual Boot)

This is what is going on here, if I leave the settings at stock 3.4 ghz it boots and runs fine, but when the settings are increase to 3.9 or 4.0 Ghz in the bios It sometimes fails to boot into windows and gives this message upon reboot (The system has experience boot failures because of overclocking or change in voltage).

I am sure this new memory is good because I got the same message using my old G-Skill memory f3-12800cl7d-4gbrh cl 7-7-7-24 . I thought that the f3-12800cl7d-4gbrh was the problem that was why I ordered the
    New F3-12800CL6D-4GBXH Memory but I am getting the same, Sometimes it will boot fine at 4.0. I believe that the problems I am experiencing are that my settings are not right in the bios The G-Skill tech helped me with the sittings on my old Intel system and everything was great.

I need some advice on getting this memory setup right with this system I would like to overclock to 4.4 or 4.5 I have had it at 4.4 and it ran fine but when I do a shut down or restart I often get the (The system has experience boot failures because of overclocking or change in voltage) message . HELP Please!!

BTW the CPU temps are 26 to 28 C no load & Under Load Tempts around 33 to 35 Max under load, it runs very cool.

What does the memory show under CPU-Z in the memory tab - the BIOS may be OCing the DRAM above and beyond ratings when you OC the CPU and the freq of the DRAM may need to be changed, another possible is that the system isn't providing proper voltage to the CPU when you OC....also is the DRAM sitting on AUTO, XMP or was it set up manually

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
    X