• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.SKILL Sniper 8GB F3-12800CL9D-8GBSR

Hey guys i recently purchased the
    GIGABYTE GA-A75-UD4H FM1 AMD A75
    mobo from newegg with the amd a8 cpu
    I also put in some G.SKILL Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBSR
    I didnt know about any bios timing, does this sound related to that? I built the computer how i normally do put windows 7 on everything runs perfect for about 3 days. But now If i can get it in windows its ok until i leave it idle. It will blank screen, I will turn it off and about 90% of the time on start up i get no video no beeps nothing i unhook everything but the cpu and memory and same thing no video if i keep trying its rare i can even get into the bios. Not sure what to do at this point.

Sounds like mobo or possibly PSU gone bad - you could try running Memtest to check the sticks or better yet try different sticks to see if it's possibly the DRAM, same w/ trying a different PSU...could also check CPU and make sure fully seated and no thermal compound slipped under the CPU or into the socket

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
    X