Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which 8 GB kits work with AMD A6-3650 and A8-3850?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which 8 GB kits work with AMD A6-3650 and A8-3850?

Hello,

I haven't seen anything in your forums about compatibility with the new AMD Llano CPUs, the A6-3650 and A8-3850. I imagine I'm not the only person who would like to know how careful we have to be.

So I'm wondering whether all of the G.Skill RAM kits have tested well with the AMD Llano CPUs, or if we do need to be careful about which ones we use? I was looking at either one of those CPUs with an ECS motherboard, the ECS A75F-M2, here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...=ECS%20A75F-M2.

ECS lists G.Skill RAM modules that they have tested compatible, but they only tested the most expensive modules, and those would bust the budget and therefore kill the build.

I am specifically hoping to use F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL, a good priced 8 GB kit at Newegg.

Thank you! Chuck

Shouldn't have any problems

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks!

That's what I hoped. But with these CPU's being so new (and the boards with the FM1 sockets), I wanted to be more certain. Thank you!

Comment

No problem, let us know how it goes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Well, I'm sorry to say I didn't get to try it ... or the AMD Llano A6 or A8 yet. Newegg threw out a too good to pass up price on a Core i5 2300 system, so I went that way instead. But I'm still looking forward to going this route on my next build. Thank you again! Chuck

Comment

Keep in touch

Tman

Comment

Will do, TMan. God bless!

Comment

Working...
              X