Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL with MSI 790FX-GD70

Greetings,

I am not an overclocker. I crowdsourced this rig from the feedback on Newegg, so it was a bit of a challenge for me. Thanks to the support here and at Overclockers.net I managed to get a bootable configuration.

Last night I got a cmos error and had to clear the cmos to recover. I managed to get it back up and running, but I thought I would do a sanity check on the setup.

Here are my bios snaps along with some CPU-z and AIDA64 snaps.

I tried following the sticky by setting the FSB to 240 and DRAM voltage to 1.5 with a .1 increase in the CPU-NB, but that wouldn't work for me. Not sure why. This setup works for me, but I would like to know if this is a good stable setup.

Thx.

Looks OK, as long as stable and your happy with it

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

The memory timings looked wrong to me. I followed the sticky again, this time specifically setting 9-9-9-24 for the timings, and adjusting the CPU ratio down to 14.5 so the CPU runs at 3480 with 240 FSB. Running the stability check now. Looks a little more on track now.

Thx
      Last edited by oldpond; 06-05-2011, 01:29 PM.

Comment

If any problems, give a shout ...even if none, let us know how it goes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X