MSI 790FX-GD70 rev 1.H + F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSI 790FX-GD70 rev 1.H + F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL

Hi everyone. This is my first post. Anyhow. Just had a few questions about getting this RAM to the timings and speed it is rated for. I'm new to overclocking memory. On this motherboard there seems to be many options when dealing with adjusting any part of the ram. Can anyone help me out here? I just want to run @ 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 or 8-8-8-24 if I need to. I did notice the timings of the two sets I have are slightly different. Cant remember at the time of posting this. If that information is needed it shall be provided.

Specs:

MSI 790FX-GD70
    Phenom II X4 965 BE 3.4 GHz
    GSkill Ripjaws F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL (Have two sets for a total of 16GB)
    HIS HD4850 1GB (two running in CrossfireX) Catalyst V 11.3
    850 Watt OCZ PSU
    Custom liquid cooling build
    Windows 7 x64 Professional
    Last edited by GnrlKll; 04-13-2011, 09:51 PM. Reason: Updated Specs

Use the sticky to configure settings. Hopefully the two kits can work together.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
      Use the sticky to configure settings. Hopefully the two kits can work together.

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH
      I have attempted to follow the sticky guide. But there are many more options when configuring the RAM than the sticky covers... Wont be around this weekend so i'll just have to deal with it come monday.

Comment

Once the basic settings are in the rest of the settings should be OK on auto.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X