F3-10666CL9D-4GBNQ RMA/Exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-10666CL9D-4GBNQ RMA/Exchange

I recently purchased the aforementioned memory kit (F3-10666CL9D-4GBNQ) and I believe I have a bad stick (machine wouldn't post/locked up with one oft the sticks installed). I purchased a second kit to use while Newegg processed my RMA, and with the second kit have found that the memory appears to have compatibility issues with my motherboard - ASUS E35M1-I Deluxe. When both sticks are installed, the machine will not post. Individually (and testing each slot separately) there appears to be no issue, just when both slots are filled. I have tried the onboard Mem-OK feature, as well as manually setting the timings and increasing the voltage - but no joy.

My question is that when I RMA my bad kit, is it possible to exchange it for a kit that is on the motherboards QVL? The QVL for this board was not (and still is not) posted on the ASUS website, and as such I made something of a blind buy picking a kit that had good ratings and few complaints with regards to compatibility. Unfortunately by the time I had two good sticks of memory, I discovered this compatibility issue but was outside the return window. Since I am now outside the return window with Newegg and believe I now have to deal with the manufacturer on this issue.

Please let me know if there is a way we can make this work.

Yes, let the RMA dept. know what you need and they can tell you what is required to make the exchange.

http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
    X