Ripjaws-X F3-17600CL9D-4GBXLD and Asus P8P67

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripjaws-X F3-17600CL9D-4GBXLD and Asus P8P67

Hi, I've bought an Asus P8P67 Deluxe and a kit of Ripjaws-X F3-17600CL9D-4GBXLD (2x2Gb).
    These kind of memory aren't listed in the Asus QVL bulletin, but according to the G.Skill website they are perfect for my motherboard.
    The question is: can I buy another 2x2Gb kit to have 8Gb total with the original speed of 2133Mhz or I will have problems?
    Thank you.
    Niccolo'

Yes, you can try, but we can not guarantee perfect compatibility since the two kits were not tested together at factory.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

thank you for the quick answer.
      Before I buy the second kit I should be shure that it can works otherwise I must sell like used the kit.

Comment

You can sell the kit and purchase an 8GB kit, or we can accept the 4GB + $ and upgrade you to the 8GB kit.

You will need to contact the RMA dept. for such details.

Thank you
        GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Thank you.
          I'm located in Florence, Italy.
          It's impossible to find the 2x4Gb kit here, otherwise I would have bought.
          Do you think that eventually I can send you my memory and you swap the new kit?

Otherwise I wait until someone try the combination of 4x2Gb (Gskill, Asus or an user in the world) and have a good result.

Comment

Working...
          X