[ Ripjaws-X] F3-17000CL9D-8GBXLD VCCIO voltage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ Ripjaws-X] F3-17000CL9D-8GBXLD VCCIO voltage

What is the recommended VCCIO voltage to run this gskill RAM at the 2133Mhz?

I'm using intel i7-2600K@4.7Ghz, ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution.

Previously I couldn't increase the RAM speed beyond 1333Mhz, even if I put the VCCIO voltage at 1.35V and the system will not boot into BIOS. It only boots after I press the power button to switch the system on and off 2-3 times. Even so the system is unstable and would produce error in memtest.

But after resetting CMOS, I am running 2133Mhz at 1.2V right now and after 8 cycles of memtest right now, no error found.

It can vary from mobo to mobo, even with the same model mobos, best bet would be to go with what provides stability

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

but how come i needed to reset CMOS before it is able to boot beyond 1333Mhz?

Comment

Could you post what your BIOS settings are at especially DRAM timings and system voltages

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

It's the BIOS 1103 for ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution.

Cpu core voltage - 1.384
          Dram voltage - 1.65
          VCCIO - 1.2 for 2133Mhz currently (before CMOS reset 1.35V won't even boot BIOS if speed set >1333Mhz)

the rest are default
          Last edited by revan89; 03-14-2011, 06:42 AM. Reason: mistake

Comment

It was a common problem for ASUS motherboards..

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=7634

Once you reset it, everything should be normal.

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
            X