F3-10666CL7D-4GBXH on green pcb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-10666CL7D-4GBXH on green pcb?

i have recently acquired a set of F3-10666CL7D-4GBXH 4GB (2x2GB) Ripjaws X memory modules.

i wasn't doubtful upon receiving it from an online seller as it has the packaging as seen from other sellers as well as image searches across the web.

then one fellow forum user (on a local forum, not here) brought up as to why mine has green pcbs while the ones he got has black. image search also shows most of them in black pcbs..

i just want to know if i'm a victim of counterfeiting or these modules do come in green pcbs?

here's a pic:

thanks.

Have seen the F3-17000CL9D-4GBXMD (Ripjaw X/Turbulance) w/ green PCB, but offhand have seen any 1333 sticks w/ the green PCB, Gskill Tech should be on the boards Monday and should know for sure.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

searching for images with keywords of "ripjaws x" also resulted in some modules with green pcbs, like the red and blue variants, but wasn't able to see black heatsinks on green pcbs..

in that regards, there is actually modules that has green pcbs; which also concludes mine is not counterfeited.

the seller i got it from also confirmed what he has onstock on my time of purchase were in green pcbs. and he agreed to replace them with ones in black pcbs, no extra cost other than shipping. that is when i told him i'm building this rig on black-blue theme, as shown...

thanks sir Tradesman for your input, as well as to the gskill tech team for having this facility.

Comment

No problem, a have a number of clients that go on the color scheme also and know it can be frustrating to get something out of the norm a a specific build --- let us know how it turns out

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

As long as they perform to specifications, they should be legitimate. Most models have green and black PCB, just depending on manufacture date.

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
          X