A0521-3782 & f3-10666cl9s-2gbsq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A0521-3782 & f3-10666cl9s-2gbsq

I purchased this netbook a few months ago for school and never really used it until recently. At the time that I purchased the netbook I also bought a 2gb labtop memory stick that was recommended by a few of my friends. When I got the netbook I installed the the memory only to have my netbook power up, but the screen doesn't even load. It just stays black and empty. Thinking there was something wrong with the stick, I shipped it back to the vendor and to receive another stick of the same model. Same issue was occuring. Not wanting to spend money on shipping again, I gave up. Three months have passed and I decided to figure this out because my tech savvy friends say that it is supposedly compatible. Wondering if anyone knows how to fix or any recommendations.

Motherboard: AMD M880G Chipset
    CPU: AMD Athlon II Neo K125(1.70GHz) 1MB
    Memory: F3-10666CL9S-2GBSQ
    Last edited by jorangejuice; 02-25-2011, 02:59 AM.

What brand/model netbook do you have, and do you have the latest bIOS for it?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

it is an Acer Aspire One 521, model is A0521-3782.
      I am not sure if I have the latest bIOs, how do I check?

Comment

In the BIOS, look for System Information, it should have "BIOS Revision.."

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
        X