F3-12800CL9D-4gBNQ random resets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9D-4gBNQ random resets

Having a problem with additional set of F3-12800cl9d-4gbnq, ran fine with one set, now getting random resets.

AMD Phenom IIx2 550
    GA-MA790GPT-UD3H
    9-9-9-24-33-1T

was wondering if i needed to downclock to 1066 currently at 1333, if so what might that timing set be?

thanks for the help

Might try w/ same timings but w/ CR at 2T instead of 1T - might also have to add voltage to DRAM, CPU/NB to run the additional sticks - also possible the two sets don't want to play together, hopefully that's not it, but possible

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Changed timings to 9-9-9-24-2T, DDR3 Volt-1.65, CPUNB-1.75. This seemed to reduce the frequency of the resets, yet i am still getting them. Now loading i see a white screen that lingers for about 40secs, a new symptom.

Other info my cpu-voltage is 1.35. Installed a XFX Radeon 4670HD recently, wondering if there is a power drain somwhere. My power supply is a 650.

Now trying same timings and volgate while downgrading to 1066. see how this helps.

thanks

Comment

Let us know

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X