F3-17000CL7D-4GBXHD and P8P67

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-17000CL7D-4GBXHD and P8P67

I would like to know if the kit F3-17000CL7D-4GBXHD is compatible with ASUS P8P67
    P8P67 PRO/EVO/DELUXE are qualified on the product description of the kit, but P8P67 is not
    It seems that P8P67 and P8P67 Deluxe are very similar motherboards, so it should works no ?

The Ripjaws X line is designed for the P67 chipset so Yes it should be fine, your mobo is prob on the line for testing but maybe not yet to it.....this SB recall has thrown the whole industry back a step or two, so they may be holding off till the new cougar chip mobos are available

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I think there shouldn't be any problem

Comment

I received my kit, it work perfectly with the P8P67...know I'm just waiting for ASUS to change my MOBO ^^

Comment

Know it's a pain to wait! If you get a chance let us know how things are w/ the new mobo - might want to antipate BIOS updates rolling in afterr you get the new one, have a feeling the cougar chips have more problems then what Intel is letting on

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I bought a second 4 GB kit, but my MOBO doesn't boot with XMP profile settings
            Is there a compatiblity issue with P8P67 and 4 sticks of F3-17000CL7D-4GBXHD ?

If I change my P8P67 for a P8P67 Evo in april, will it work ?

Can I change the timings manually without modify the frequency, and what settings should I apply ?

Comment

It depends whether the two kits are compatible with each other. Test one kit at a time first to see if both kits can work fine. If they do, then it is possible that the two kits are incompatible.

Any P67 should not have a problem.

Thank you
              GSKILL TECH

Comment

The kits work fine when they are plug by pair in their respective banks (A or B)
                When they are plug all together the motherboard start at 1600 MHz
                The kits have the same references, how can they be incompatibles ?
                Should I must ask for a RMA ?

Comment

They can be, that's why we have 8GB and higher kits. Dual and triple channel motherboard must have perfectly matched modules. Even though they are the same exact model, they can still be incompatible.

Request a RMA and try two new kits. Or purchase an 8GB kit instead.

Thank you
                  GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
                  X