Help with MSI X58m and F3-16000CL9T-6GBTDD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with MSI X58m and F3-16000CL9T-6GBTDD

Can anybody help me stabilize my system further?

i7 920 D0 (Currently running 20*166 -- XMP @Auto gave me this)

MSI X58m
    G.Skill F3-16000CL9T-6GBTDD (9-9-9-24-135 / 1.6v)
    Dram Freq: 999.5mhz
    FSB/Dram: 2:12
    CMD Rate: 2T

Vcore: +0.10 (my cpu can usually run @3.4ghz with no vcore added)
    PLL: 1.80
    QPI: 1.44 (Am I safe with this?)
    Dram: 1.60 (9-9-9-24-135-2T)

Rest is auto.. Already ran Memtest for windows with 3 instances of using 2047 each and so far QPI @1.44 has made my system pass 100% each... Any QPI value under 1.44 makes my system BSOD and give out Error code 124... Is it normal to use more QPI with these tridents?? And what else do I need to run in order to find out if my system is stable??

Basically I just wanna know if I'm ok with 1.44v QPI and if there's anything else I need to do? If anybody could share their MSI X58 PRO-E or X58M settings I would be very grateful.

TIA

Should be Okay at 1.44

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
      Should be Okay at 1.44
      Thanks! Was a bit worried since it's +.10 higher than the so called 1.34 limit talked about in a few guides.

Just finished 5 passes of memtestx86.. 24 hours of P95 and I guess I'm all good???

Comment

I wouldn't take it any higher than need be, but between fluctuations in the BIOS read and built in tolerances should be fine...ensure you have good airflow in the case and the temps are reasonable

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Everything look perfect to me. Enjoy

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
          X