X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gskill f3-12800cl9d-4gbrl and m4n98td evo

hi eveyone,
    i just bought these parts
    Gskill f3-12800cl9d-4gbrl and Motherboard m4n98td evo with a amd phenom II x4 black edition 3.2ghz...
    The problem is when i try to run the computer do not let me even go into the bios.. the motherboar lights the DRam_led wich according to the manual of the motherboard is a memory issue, i even try just with one memory and on all the slots, i dont think is possible the 2 gskill are damage from factory as all this parts are brand new.. also im using a silverstone power suply DA700

if anyone can help me i whould really appreciate, many thanks!

May want to reseat the CPU, ensure the sticks are in tight (may even want to pul and install a couple times) also all other connections are tight and you have power everywhere it needs it i.e. PCI-E X video, the 4 or 8 pin CPU power connection, etc. After checking these things try again if no boot/bios, let us know what DOES happen, i.e. fans, PSU, etc

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

yes , i did all that, removing the battery.. everything is in place.. the 8 pin conector is in his place.. what i read is that the motherboard is good for 200(OC), 1333 and 1066 ram, and mines are 1600... do you think ineed to run it first whit lower bus ram..
      all i get is the DRAM led lits for 3 or 5 seconds then a long beep and 3 short beeps.. all the fans run smoothly, i even try with no video card.. just Mobo processor and ram.. but its still the same.. is it possible maybe is the powersupply?..
      i dont even know what to think no more... because i have 2 mobo like that and on both happen the same, also i have 2 gskill ram so i dont think is like theyre defective(that would be really bad luck lol)
      so all i get is either the processor wich is brandnew.. so im not sure about it being damage.
      the power supply..
      or some incompatibility from the mobo with the processor or the ram, i cant like update the bios of the mobo cuz i dont even get in it!
      any suggestion is very welcome!
      Many thanks!

Comment

Try initially starting it up with a single stick to see if you can get into BIOS and see what the default settings are and then post those up........if it won't post w/ a single stick may want to pull and reseat the CPU

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X