F3-12800cl9-2gbrl stable settings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800cl9-2gbrl stable settings!

Hi, thank you for helping me! I have four, 2 gig sticks of this RAM and I cannot find detailed/complete timing settings for the various RAM frequencies. I'm trying to overclock my i5 750 but the memory isn't stable. I HAVE been reading up a lot on this forum but I'm NOT looking to "tighten" my timings; just want something stable and default on the memory side of things. I'll likely be running this 1600 speed memory at or below spec just to get it stable...clearly I am frustrated. Why doesn't the G.Skill website have all the timings laid out for us? (CL-RCD-RD-RAS-RC-RFC-RRD-WR-WTR-RTP-tFAW) Anyways, my board is an ECS P55H-A and I just want to know what manual timings I need. Thank you much!!

They can slightly differ from each motherboard, but if you set the first four, the BIOS will take care of the rest.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

ECS P55H-A mobo

Hi, unfortunately, when it comes to oc'ing with this MOBO I have to manually set all timings, once I adjust even one of them. It's goofy and clearly more difficult to OC. I could be wrong about the bios settings but this isn't popular with oc'ing so it's hard to find info on it. I do know that others with this board have achieved around 3.9 or more on the i5 750 but do not describe how.

Comment

SPD/XMP

(9 CL - 9 RCD - 9 RD - 24 RAS - 40 RC - 88 RFC - 5 RRD - 12 WR - 6 WTR - 6 RTP - 20 tFAW)

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
        X