F3-10666CL9S-4GBRL and Asus M4A88T-M/USB3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-10666CL9S-4GBRL and Asus M4A88T-M/USB3

I had assembled everything from scratch, but when I powered on, the system wouldn't even boot. Power is getting to everything as the fans are running and the power led is lit, but nothing beyond that. Is it possible that this memory and motherboard aren't compatible? I'm also wondering if maybe my memory stick is simply defective.

Motherboard: Asus M4A88T-M/USB3
    RAM: F3-10666CL9S-4GBRL
    CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 925

Could be the stick, CPU or mobo.....may want to reinsert the stick and make sure it's snug, clips closed all the way. If no go, try it in another slot. If still no go, see if you can borrow a stick from someone. If another stick works then you have a bad stick, if the other stick won't work, you'll want to reseat the CPU and try that.......also check and make sure your graphics card has power and make sure the CPU Power is plugged in, it will either be a 4 or 8 connector, and check that all other power connections are tight.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Unfortunately none of those seem to work though I'm still asking around to see if anyone has an appropriate extra stick of memory to try. At worst, I'll try to replace the memory I have and go from there. Thank you for your help.

Comment

Working...
      X