Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic settings Win7 o.k?

Hello,
    I just assambled my first self-picked system: AS Rock 890GX Extreme 4, AMD Phenom X4 955BE, 4GB Gskill F3-10666CL9D-4GBNQ, Win 7.
    I have no idea if the automatic windows settings are o.k. I see no need to oc.
    Are the values 9-9-9-24 1.5V recommended and better than automatically chosen ones?

Thanks in advance!

That's the recommended timings/voltage for the set of sticks. CR is rated for 2N but could try 1N for a bit of a performance boost if will work (sometimes yes, sometimes no)

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks Trademan,

I had a deeper look into the settings yesterday and saw that the values had been set as recommended! 9-9-9-24 at 1.65V.
      1N? 2N? No idea what this means - sorry, bloody beginner!

Comment

The 1N, 2N (or 1T or 2T) is the CR (Command Rate), also sometimes shown as Command Frequency, DRAM Command ???, or whatever. Sort of a delay between processes, so a delay of 1 is quicker than 2 (generally very slight)

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X