Clear All

• Settings Request For G Skill F3-12800CL6-6GBPI

My configuration;

Mobo:Gigabyte X58A-UD5 Rev. 1.0 Bios:F7E
    Cpu:Core i7 930 D0 Rev.
    Cpu Cooler:Zalman CNPS10X Performa
    Graphics Card:Zotac GTX 470 Amp! Edition
    Ram:Gkill Pi Series 3x2 GB 1600 Mhz 6-8-6-20@1.6 V
    Hdd:WD Cav.Black 2x1 TB@Raid 0+1 TB Samsung HD103SJ+500 gb Seagate+500 gb Seagate
    Optical Driver:Asus 24X DRW
    Monitor:Samsung 24" B2430H 1920x1080@hdmi
    Chassis:Cooler Master RC 690 II Advanced
    Fans:6x12 cm Akasa Viper S-Flow Fan
    Fan Controller:Sunbeam Rheobus 6x Fan Controller
    Psu:Hiper Type R Mark-II 880 Watt(Peak Load 1040 Watt)
    Sound System:2+1 Creative I-Trigue 3600
    Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate X64

When I try to open my pc,after the windows logo flashes multiple bsod errors occurs.(Eg. irq_not less_or_equal / memory management /page in non-paged area / system inception error etc.) After a couple of minutes,when the pc warms up,it is functioning perfectly without any problems.

Cpu settings are:

turbo boost:disabled
    multi threading:disabled
    c1e:disabled
    eist:disabled
    thermal monitor:enabled

All of the voltage settings are set to auto.Can you recommend any ideas for what to do?

May want to raise QPI/VTT a bit maybe .05, and what is your CPU voltage at, that may have to go up a bit also

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I tried 1.2 V for the cpu and 1.25 for the qpi/vtt but nothing changed.İf I raise the voltages more than this amounts,do you think it will solve my problem?

Comment

Is this a new build? or is this a RAM upgrade? Was assuming a new build (and maybe not thinking) but sounds as if the startup of Windows may be corrupt, If this is an upgrade may want to ensure the base timings are in correctly, as well as the DRAM voltage and that the Command Rate is at 2. If it still does it, could run memtest on each stick individually to check them, if they test OK, believe I would reinstall Windows...or could try and do a repair on the OS

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I tried 3 clean installs of windows but the result never changed.When I change the timings to the default which is 1066 mhz,system boots and functions properly.But as I mentioned above,when the pc is cold it gives bsod while booting,after a while it boots itself perfectly and works very very stable.

Comment

Have you tried disabling the USB 3 in the BIOS, the F7E beta is suppose to address a problem w/ it, but there have still been problems

Tman

Comment

Send the memory in for RMA to see if a new kit works better.

Thank you
              GSKILL TECH

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
                Have you tried disabling the USB 3 in the BIOS, the F7E beta is suppose to address a problem w/ it, but there have still been problems
                I disabled the usb3 esata and gsata function,I changed my bios to the previous one which is not beta,the F6 bios of the mobo.But unfortunately nothing changed...

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
                  Send the memory in for RMA to see if a new kit works better.

Thank you
                  GSKILL TECH
                  Thank you for your kind interest but I'll try the memtest program for my ram kit if I find a spare time.After all if there is an error,we can talk about the Rma details.

Kind regards...

Comment

Let us know what you come up w/ from memtest

Tman

Comment

Working...
                    X