About 8Gb 1333mhz 10666

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About 8Gb 1333mhz 10666

I'm new in the forum, I hope that the kit 8g (4gb*2) 10666 would be compatible with my new HP probook 6550B,I cann't test whether it's compatilbe with my laptop because, I'm in Vietnam I couldn't ordered it directly, would anyone please to answer my question?

To be honest, considering your location and that it's an HP, I'd contact them directly or at least check their site for a QVL to see what DRAM they list as compatible..........not trying to put you off, but while a number of products might and should work, with the lack of options available in the BIOS to adjust DRAM, may be better to be safe than sorry, unless you have a vendor/retailer there that will allow returns/exchanges

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks you for your quickly answer, Your answer's very useful :-).

Comment

Sorry it couldn't be more, but laptops can be a real pain, very much like many older PCs, i.e. Dell, Compaq that had limited BIOSs.....with most laptops they want you stuck w/ upgrading through them and paying a premium

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Once again, I'm thank you very much, for your quickly respone, I think that the G-Skill services's very well and responsive.

Comment

Well, I'm not GSkill, but thank you

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X