No announcement yet.

Ram changing my cpu settings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting for a call, hoping I can get to one Sat, but it may be Sunday, he's going to flash the BIOS in the morning, then it will be when we can hook up with a little free time

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

ok just let me know!

Thanks.

Comment

Hoping Sun, PM...am also going to look at a new build he has

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Ok im a bit confused now didnt understand what you said.

Btw this problem im having is not something faulty on the hardware right?

Thanks!

Comment

Changing your DRAM settings also changing your CPU/FSB settings is because they are linked to each other, there's something in the BIOS that allows you to unlink them and set them independently. An older manual I have showed what I mentioned before, but has apparently changed. If you don't mind the changes that were initially made you can run it as was, thought you wanted to set them independently.

Tman

Comment

I do want to unlink them, it was just that i was not sure if this problem was because my hardware was faulty but now I see its not.

Thanks

Comment

No, not faulty, just when LINKED if you make changes to either the CPU/FSB it also affects the DRAM and vice versa

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X