F3-12800cl9d-4gbrl + asus m4a89gtd pro usb3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800cl9d-4gbrl + asus m4a89gtd pro usb3

Hello, I have a problem with the configuration GSKILL RIPJAWS F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL (2X2GB) , would need DDR3 BIOS Configuration Guides for ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3. many errors and problems happen to me, when I install the memory and press the button MEM OK. the computer starts normally, but when conducting any process restart after a blue screen.

memory is theoretically supported by the motherboard mentioned, please need a complete solution.

the memories work perfectly, are test in another motherboard model ASUS P7P55D-E, anyhow, I have realized the corresponding test with the program MEM TEST and the voltages are the suitable ones and walk perfectly. I have realized several test with different motherboards and with different memories, but the problem is between the mentioned motherboard (ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3) and the memories, Once installed the operating system; XP, XP 64, WIN 7 AND WIN 7 64; (WITH OTHER MEMORIES) I change for the model GSKILL RIPJAWS F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL (2X2GB) the computer ignites perfectly but at the moment of realizing some process they begin the mentioned mistakes.
    On not having found a solution after having realized all the corresponding test and the changes of components only I can only speak with the technical support.

Do not use the Mem OK button, it is not always good.

What CPU are you using? Did you configure memory settings in BIOS?

The memory must be set to

DDR3-1600
    tCL 9 - tRCD 9 - tRP 9 - tRAS 24
    DRAM Voltage 1.50V
    If unstable, you may need to raise CPU-NB Voltage +0.1V (depending on your CPU)

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

F3-12800cl9d-4gbrl + asus m4a89gtd pro usb3

The characteristics of my computer are:

* PHENOMII X4 965 Black edition E 125W
      * MOTHER ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3
      * RIGID DISC 500GB WESTERN DIGITAL
      * GSKILL RIPJAWS F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL (2X2GB)
      * SOURCE OF POWER POWER COOLER 600W

All the components were test in with other memories and they are works at this moment perfectly.

Please I need that it is mas specifically. Thank you very much and forgive the caused inconveniences

Comment

This sounds like the same problem I am having with very similar memory and the same motherboard. It was stable for an entire week and then it started restarting itself and showing blue screens. The only way I have been able to get it to work so far is to put the memory is different color slots (ie. single channel). I'm still waiting on identical replacements but it doesn't seem likely they will work either.

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthrea...3374#post33374

Comment

We have seen problems with some of these boards and it lying in the USB 3 controller can try turning that off, also playing with the QPI/VTT voltages in very small increments either up or down has been fixes for some

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Without solutions

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
            Do not use the Mem OK button, it is not always good.

What CPU are you using? Did you configure memory settings in BIOS?

The memory must be set to

DDR3-1600
            tCL 9 - tRCD 9 - tRP 9 - tRAS 24
            DRAM Voltage 1.50V
            If unstable, you may need to raise CPU-NB Voltage +0.1V (depending on your CPU)

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH
            Without solutions,

It wanted to comment that I have followed the corresponding steps as for the manual configuration of the memories in the BIOS but the result is the same, the machine initiates the operating system but at the moment of realizing some process is restarted after a blue screen.
            Now well I have proved every alone memory separately in every groove of the mother and the same ones work perfectly; bony that I have to deduce that the problem is at the moment of putting the united memories, already is doing double channel or in simple channel of two by two.

Also I have disabled USB3 in the bios and the functioning does not affect in anything. They follow the same problems.

The truth not that another thing to do; both alone memories work perfectly in the plate mother and in other plates mothers also work already well be alone or a double channel.

TESTING IN:

* PHENOM X4 965 BE 125W
            * SOURCE OF POWER POWERCOOLER 600W
            RESULT: BAD DUAL CHANNEL OR SINGLE CHANNEL 2 SLOT

TESTING IN:

* PHENOM X4 965 BE 125W
            * GSKILL RIPJAWS F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL (2GB)
            RESULT: OK SINGLE CHANNEL IN ALL SLOT

* PHENOM X4 965 BE 125W
            * KINGSTON KVR1333D3N9/2G (2X2GB)
            RESULT: OK SINGLE CHANNEL, DUAL CHANNEL OR SINGLE CHANNEL 2 SLOT

* INTEL CORE I5 650
            * MOTHER ASUS P7P55D-E

* PHENOM X4 965 BE 125W
            * MOTHER ASUS M4A78T-E

Comment

Could you post your actual current BIOS Settings

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
              X