BSODs and Freezing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

biggyk,

Didn't you get new sticks? Any change or are you thinking mobo now?

Rogue,

Hope all stays well

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I am having the exact same problems with my computer and by exact I mean picture perfect. I've tried two mobos from asus, and even two sets of exact same ram from g.skill. I've already reset my bios, reinstalled my os, and tried changing voltages, timings, and such for my ram.

Specs:
      Motherboard: M4a88t-m
      Memory: f3-10666cl9d-8gbrl
      CPU: AMD Phenom ii X4 925 2.8ghz (hdx925wfgibox)

The other motherboard was a m4a87tf evo.

Hopefully we can solve this together.

Comment

Yeah i got new sticks over a month ago and it did not solve the problem. Im thinking it is the mobo. Taking into a shop that does free estimates and should be able to find the problem. Might just end up buying a new board as Gigabyte only ships back Ground for free which im in Canada so I dont trust the long ride.

Comment

Let us know how it goes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

It seems to still be good. I used it for 12 hours on and off yesterday playing lots of game and loaded up the memory as much as I could. And I just started it up now and well...it started. lol

Only time will tell though. I'll check back in after about a week or if the problem comes back. Now I'm going to the UPS store to ship the old one off!

Comment

We'll be looking for your update

Tman

Comment

Just following up with this. After one week no freezes or blue screens so I'll consider this case closed for now. Thanks again everyone!

I will also say though that Asus seems to be sloppy with their solder. I found small specks of solder drips near the mounting holes and other places on the backside of the board. I found this on both the old and new.

Comment

Glad to hear it, after all this though, don't be a stranger, keep in touch

Tman

Comment

Working...
                  X