M4A89GTD Pro/USB3 - F3-10600CL9D-4GBNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4A89GTD Pro/USB3 - F3-10600CL9D-4GBNT

My system has Phenom II x4 955 Black running Win 7 Ultimate. OCZ Modxstream 700W.
    What BIOS settings should I use? I am using the the default BIOS settings on version 1606. My system will not reboot until I press the power button several times. From what I have been reading here and elsewhere it might be the BIOS settings or maybe the memory is incompatible. Any help will be appreciated.

Start w/ speed 1333, the basic timing settings 9-9-9-24, CR (Command Rate) 2N and the DRAM Voltage at 1.5. If your mobo, CPU and the sticks like each other that should be it. If not may need to raise a voltage or 2. i.e. DRAM, NB and/or CPU

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I'll give it a try thanks

Comment

No problem, let us know

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Well it turns out it was my HDMI that was giving me problems. I haven't tried a new cable yet but using the above settings improved the boot problems. I then removed everything and reinstalled the motherborad since it did appear to be a short in the system. I kept trying to boot as I installed each device and had no problems until I plugged in the HDMI cable then everything was back to the original problem state.

It was not a G.Skill memory problem but my HDMI.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

That can do it....you don't often run into bad cables gut HDMI, SATA, IDE, etc can cause some really strange things to go on in a box

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X