Where to purchase F3-12800CL7D-8GBRH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to purchase F3-12800CL7D-8GBRH

I'm ready to order my new system but I can't find where to purchase your G.Skill ram F3-12800CL7D-8GBRH RAM to match up with my planned ASUS Crosshair IV Formula motherboard and my AMD 1090T CPU. Newegg always shows out-of-stock. TigerDirect doesn't seem to carry G.Skill. Where else can I order 8GB (2x4GB) of you product? Any suggestions most appreciated.

Thx

It is a very popular kit right now, so it is out of stock all the time. A lot of our memory is because the chips we use are limited, while the demand is very high for them. So when you see them on NewEgg, you can't wait, you need to purchase them immediately or they may be gone the next minute!

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

If you go to NewEgg, search on the model number, it will tell you it's out of stock (at the moment) but there's an autonotify (yellow) selection button that will let you enter your e-mail address to be notified when they get some in

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply guys. I have activated the Auto Notify. Hope you guys crank out some more cause I am ready to buy!

Happy Holidayz

Comment

Hopefully they'll have some soon, I hate it when I decide on something and find it's out of stock or back ordered (especially when it's something a client wants)

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
          X