F3-17066CL9D-4GBTDS , Where to buy!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-17066CL9D-4GBTDS , Where to buy!?

So hey I recently bought this ram F3-17066CL9D-4GBTDS 2x2g 2133 G.skill Trident on ebay. But I can't seem to find a seller that sells them. I want to get if possible 1 more Dimm to use my triple channel on my Gigabyte X58A-Ud3R (Assuming this ram would work stable with this mobo and triple channel). Well simply my question is

Where can I buy this ram? Newegg does not have it. It says deactivated.!

Can I buy 1 more dimm or do I have to buy 2?

Will it be compatible with my mobo and in 3channel mode.??

Thanks

Andres

Don't think they make a ton of these (GSkill can respond better Mon) but may want to contact NewEgg by email and see if they have (or will set up) a waiting list for the sticks

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Is there a Gskill tech that would answer my question plzzzz \

Comment

Should have been in this AM, I've been winging it for a few days now, and am pretty tied up at a remodel site today, just looking in, I'll be on the forums this evening

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

The DDR3-2133 spec is out of stock. The closest thing you can get to it is the G.Skill F3-16000CL9D-4GBTDD.

Or, you can send the DDR3-2133 kit + $ for RMA, to get the G.Skill F3-16000CL9T-6GBTDD (triple channel kit). This way you have a perfectly matching kit.

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

How much more money do I have to send to change it for that kit? Is there a webpage where I can see all this info??

Comment

Is this ram discontinued?? Or is just out of stock??

Comment

Send e-mail to rma@gskillusa.com (states/americas) or rma@gskill.com for particulars, might mention your thread here, cut and paste the below, which is this thread

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=7024

Tman

Comment

We don't know, it just depends whether we receive more chips to fulfill this particular specification. If not, it may be discontinued.

Thank you
                  GSKILL TECH

Comment

NVM. I received the F3-16000CL9D-4GBTDD instead . I guess these will work, but I dont know if I will keep them. Is there a way to find out if this ram has been RMA'd before??

Comment

This spec has been RMA'd before, when it was F3-16000CL9D-4GBTD. But since it changed to TDD, not yet.

Thank you
                      GSKILL TECH

Comment

DId not understand what did you mean, so are they or are they not been rma'd.

Secondly do you know what would be the best setting of this ram with a Gigabyte x58a-ud3r Motherboard and I7 920 Processor.??

Thanks

Comment

Hopefully GSkill will be in Tues

Tman

Comment

Yes, memory can be defective randomly, so some RMA is imminent.

The best setting is BCLK 133 x 16 = DDR3-2133

You can also use 153 x 14, 178 x 12, but the higher BCLK, the higher QPI/VTT Voltage it will require. This also means more stress and heat on your CPU. Depends what your CPU can handle too.

9-9-9-24 timings, DRAM Voltage 1.65V

Then just fine the stable QPI/VTT Voltage.

Thank you
                            GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
                            X