No announcement yet.

F3-12800CL9T-6GBNQ Run at design freq.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9T-6GBNQ Run at design freq.

Hi let me warn you that i am really new to this level of pc building so i hope you will understand if i ask any dumb questions.
    I am about to start building a computer strictly for pleasure ( Gaming & Flight sim) now that i have accumulated all of the parts which include the following:
    i7-950/Asus Rampage iii extreme mobo/F3-12800CL9T-6GBNQ ram/2x EVGA-GTX460(1024MB)/Coolermaster Silent Pro M - 1000w PSU.

To get to my question. Until i gain a little more knowledge, i would like to just run the memory at the design frequency of 1600 and leave everything else alone. How do i do this and achieve the memory voltage of 1.5v per your specs. and not get into any unstable situations i have been reading about in this forum. Please remember that i am not yet familier with all the tecnical terms but i am getting there.
    Thanks in advance.

In BIOS, the first tab is Extreme Tweaker. On that page, the first option is AI Overclock Tuner. Set this option to XMP Profile and the memory will be automatically configured. F10, save and exit, test that and let me know the results.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Thanks for quik reply i will get back to you on the results.

Comment

Working...
      X